Friday, April 2, 2010

Finland

Here is a nice Finish cover.




Why I particularly like it is coz it has 4 different stamps from the same set. The flower stamps are self-adhesive and were issued back in 2002 in a set of 10. All the 10 stamps represent the Forget-me-not and the Lily of the Valley.
The two top stamps show Lily of the Valley, the one on the left is called Two Flowers, the one next to it, five flowers. As for the Forget-me-not, the one on the left is Group of Five, while the one next to it is called Cluster.
And of course, we have an intruder stamp in the form of Kimi Raikkonen :D Issued in 2008 to commemorate his championship title. The first and the last one. Have I mentioned that Ive stopped watching F1?

2 comments:

  1. Once I got some of those with flowers from Finland.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! The flowers are awesome!!!!!!!!!! Great stamps for your collection!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete